Our nutrient-rich Signature Shampoo and Signature Conditioner aren’t the only formulas your shower routine is craving. Enter Monsoon Moisture Mask, an intense conditioner designed to boost the health of your hair—no matter its type or texture–in just minutes. We’re talking improved texture, elasticity, and manageability. Translation: All the little things that add up to your best hair dae yet. Still need more convincing? Here are seven reasons why everyone should use our hair mask.
Reason 1: It’s filled with restorative desert botanicals
Just like all our other clean haircare products, Monsoon Moisture Mask is filled with desert botanicals that have been used for centuries to revive hair to its healthiest. Its hero ingredients include:
- Prickly pear seed oil: Packed with vitamins, antioxidants, and fatty acids, prickly pear seed oil works magic on your hair—conditioning strands to be silky, soft, and super healthy.
- Cactus flower extract: This botanical blend is rich in potassium and vitamins A and D, which combine to strengthen hair elasticity, prevent breakage, and promote healthy hair follicles. (You know, the good stuff.)
- Cocoa seed butter: This one isn’t exactly grown in the desert, but we had to include it. Why? Because it nourishes your strands to perfection while strengthening the hair shaft and repairing damage!
Reason 2: It’s clean and sustainable
Monsoon Moisture Mask is clean, vegan, cruelty-free, and contains absolutely no sulfates, parabens, phthalates, or synthetic colors. Even better? Its jar is made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials, instead of virgin plastic that creates more waste. Plus, the jar and its packaging can be recycled. All you have to do is remove the jar’s label (warm water makes it easy) and clean out any remaining product before popping them both into the bin.
Reason 3: It makes hair look and feel amazing
We could go on and on about the benefits of Monsoon Moisture Mask, but these are some of our definite favorites:
- Delivers intense hydration to even the most dry, moisture-resistant strands
- Leaves hair glossy, smooth, and touchably soft
- Strengthens hair elasticity and helps prevent future damage
Reason 4: It works with any hair type or texture
Regardless of your hair type or texture, Monsoon Moisture Mask’s intensely hydrating oils and strengthening oils will start to make a major difference after only a shower or two. Talk about instant gratification!
Reason 5: It’s super simple to use
Honestly, our Monsoon Moisture Mask is SO easy to use. All you have to do is hop in the shower and follow these three steps:
- After washing with Signature Shampoo, work a generous amount of Monsoon Moisture Mask into your damp hair.
- Saturate mids to ends with Monsoon Moisture Mask and let it sit for 5-10 minutes, depending on your hair texture and hydration needs.
- Rinse Monsoon Moisture Mask thoroughly with cool water.
We suggest using our hair mask once a week or as often as you need an extra surge of hydration.
Reason 6: It smells like an absolute dream
Monsoon Moisture Mask was specifically made to soak dry hair like the desert after a downpour, so we made sure it carries that same fresh, earthy scent.
Reason 7: It’s a total fan favorite
Thanks to all our daedreamers (you!), Monsoon Moisture Mask is a five-time award winner! And we can’t stop smiling at the reviews—they’re SO nice.
“Obsessed. If I had to go to a desert island with one hair product, this would be it. Makes my hair SO soft and tangle free, plus it smells amazing.” - Megan S.
“Made my hair so soft and luxurious! The scent adds to the experience, and I love how soft and creamy the formula is.” - Emily A.
“I absolutely love this mask. It smells so good and makes my hair feel so soft and healthy. After using it just oce, I bought it for a friend for her birthday. It’s amazing!” - Abby B.
Officially convinced? Try Monsoon Moisture Mask todae!